It is a method of software development where the product is designed, implemented and tested incrementally (a little more is added each time) until the product is finished.
1. Requirement analysis 2. Design & Development 3. Testing 4. Implementation
1. When the requirements are superior. 2. A project has a lengthy development schedule. 3. When Software team are not very well skilled or trained.
4. When the customer demands a quick release of the product. 5. You can develop prioritized requirements first.
– Errors are easy to be recognized. – Easier to test and debug – More flexible.
– Simple to manage risk because it handled during its iteration. – The Client gets important functionality early.
– Need for good planning – Total Cost is high. – Well defined module interfaces are needed.
Agile is a methodology that delivers software or value incrementally from the start of the project instead of all at once at the end. In this model, Analysis, Design, coding, and testing is continuous activities.