TCS Diwali Bonus
: 6 Lakh Employees Get 100% Variable Pay After Diwali
2022 has been a tough year for IT employees where in many employees were laid off and fired
Thousands of freshers who graduated in mid of 2022 did not get their joining.
Till now in companies like Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra and others.
But here comes TCS , which has publicly made a big announcement : regarding variable pay of the employees.
Bringing out their festive cheer early, TCS shared that 70 % of the staff will receive 100 % variable pay.
Moreover, the remaining 30 per cent will get paid based on their business unit performance.
After announcing the company’s financial results for the quarter ended September 30, Milind Lakkad, chief human resource officer at TCS said..
”We are going to pay 100% variable pay for 70% of employees… the remaining 30% will get paid based on their business unit performance. This is for Q2 (July-September).”