Frontend and Backend are the most common terms and specializations in Web development. Mainly in all companies and organizations, there are two types of people, which are specialized either in Frontend or Backend. So for this, we need to understand the difference between them.
3. To make the task simple and more attractive interface, we have different types of frameworks available. 4. Bootstrap, Tailwindcss for styling the website. 5. Angular, React, Vue, etc for make the code in small component or modules.
1. The content or data that can be seen on the front part of the website is processed with some logic or calculations is termed ad Backend. 2. It is not directly visible to users and can be done only on the backside of the website. It is all about making these apps render server-side.
3. It includes databases, API, Server-side languages, operating systems, and frameworks. 4. Programming languages that are used in backend development are Python, Java, PHP, MySQL, Ruby, dotNet, and so on.
1. The front-end developer is not a designer. It is a misunderstanding, some people think both are the same, but no, it is not. 2. The designers are the ones who draw the designs using applications like Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and so on.
3. Designers are responsible to provide mobile-friendly designs in the form of images or designs files. And also provide the vector graphic elements that are used in the website.